Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 4... not so much

Well... I didn't et my run in today... Kate and I went to te zoo, so I did et some activity in but it wasn't much... I'm oin to try to do both my walk and my run tomorrow to make up. This was supposed to be my first official run, and I really don't want to miss it...!

Did you see the Olympics? The French 400 meter freestyle relay team came in favored and they were talking all kinds of trash about how they were oin to beat the Americans... and the US came from behind and beat the French by .08 for old. It was an awesome race!

And while were hatin on the French... this is my favorite anti-French site... This is the result if you type in French military victories in Google and click I feel lucky. Click the resultin link for a very interestin list...

And yes, it is (mostly) a joke... I just hate when they run their mouths, because they never back it up!

No comments: