Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to September

Hmm... I don't think this running plan was supposed to be a WEEKLY plan...

But that's what I've made it the last two weeks.

Here's the first day's run for last week (that I did today):

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:

  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
The fact that it was 92 degrees today didn't help. And it was still 85 degrees when I left... at quarter to 8:00 PM!

Seeing as I haven't done anything for a week, I figured it was going to be tough. And it was. I jogged the whole time I was supposed to, but it was a struggle. Now, to catch up, I'm going to have to run more more frequently, likely even tomorrow (though the weather should cooperate... it's supposed to be 72 for a high tomorrow!)

In other news, the twins are officially at 30 weeks today. 6 more weeks until they're considered full term, but the doctors say that 5 weeks will be good. I say let 'em cook for a bit longer... but the pregnant momma said that she's big enough!

No comments: