Friday, September 5, 2008

Weigh-in




So something interesting happened today... I did my weigh-in (a day late, but...), and I'm using an electronic scale that charts my weight in addition to skinnyr.com. Well... it said that I lost zero pounds... but that my weight was 321! So I either charted my weight wrong last week, or I lost 3 pounds!

Either way, I am starting to see a difference... I had a job interview today and I put on my suit. For the first time since I bought it (several years ago), I could button the top button (though not as comfortably as I would want).

I'm certainly seeing progress!

I do need to get back to running, though... After running on Tuesday, I was going to run on Wednesday after I got home from class... but had to run around and try to get my new Illinois Driver's License. Well... long story short, they wouldn't accept the documentation I had, which ate up lots of time. Then I came home but I didn't have enough time to run before I went BACK to the DMV to hang out with my wife while she got her license. We then had to run about 20 mins away to drop off some paperwork so she can get her leave after having the twins.

Then, yesterday, we got about 3 inches of rain, compliments of the remnants of Hurricane Gustav. That and the fact that I had to run all over creation to get my birth certificate and passport from my parents' house, to the DMV to get my new license, BACK to the county courthouse to get a certified copy of my birth certificate and then back home, an hour trip. And it rained the whole time. I wasn't running yesterday!

So, I've gotta get back on track and do day 2 from last week, so I can try and do day 3 tomorrow and day 1 of this week on Sunday. I've gotta fit in my homework for my classes in there somewhere and, oh yeah, Sat and Sun we've got Lamaze class! And I'm still looking for a job. At least I don't have anything going on...!

No comments: