Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weigh-in

Just for giggles, I weighed myself the other day. Mind you, I haven't worked out in several months, though I've eaten less due to my current lifestyle (full time grad school and work, with two 5 week olds at home).

Needless to say, I was shocked:



WOW! I was amazed when I stepped on that scale! I really think that, in addition to not eating as much, being on my feet, running around one of the busiest pharmacies in the country has certainly helped me lose weight! It is amazing to me how a lifestyle change like switching jobs, from sitting at a desk all day to being on my feet all day, has has immensely more of an impact on my weight loss than working out did! I guess slow and steady certainly is better than short, harder, and more intermittent!

And, as I promised, here are some pictures of the kids. Unfortunately, I only have a few from the hospital on the computer right now... we've been too busy to take other ones!

George Steven
From Kids @ hospital


Patrick Lee
From Kids @ hospital


My two little men!
From Kids @ hospital

No comments: