Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weigh-in

Well, it's Thursday... time for another weigh in!


Get your own graph at skinnyr



Well... I'm back up to what I was two weeks ago. Not exactly what I was looking for, but I haven't done much of anything in the past week... I restarted school, so that's an entire day sitting instead of up on my feet at the pharmacy.

I'm starting to feel the itch to do something physical... but I haven't been able to find the time. I signed up for a basketball league through church, so hopefully that works out!

Speaking of basketball... the Pointers of UWSP are now 8-0 in conference, having knocked off everybody else in the first round of the conference schedule. Platteville beat Whitewater last night, so now they're 1. Stevens Point 2. Platteville 3. Whitewater.

I think the schedule favors UWSP because, though Point and Platteville both have to go to Whitewater in the second half of the year, that's just one of 3 away games for Point... and Platteville ends the conference year in SP, too.

No comments: