Sunday, March 29, 2009

100 Push ups... Let's try this again!

A while ago, I said I was going to start the 100 push up challenge again... and I lasted all of two days.

Well, this week is a good we for me to get back to it, I think. For one, I don't have class this week, so I have an entire day off on Wednesday! Woo hoo! Also, we don't have basketball this week either because it is the local high school's spring break. Next week starts the tournament... my team comes in with a 5-1 record and the #1 seed. We lost the first game by 4 and then proceeded to beat each of the other teams by about 25. We had a bit of a rocky game last Thursday... we only won by 6 and couldn't hit a free throw to seal the game, but still managed to run the clock out on top!

Anyway, I think the basketball is doing me good... I did the initial test and did 12, 7 more than last time, which is good enough for the third column. I did day 1, week 1 today. Certainly is more of a workout than the last time I did it!

I also started the 200 sit up challenge. I did 44... though I think that I might need to focus more on form than simply quantity... The site suggests you start off with week 3 if you did more than 30, but I think I'm going to start off with week 1 and build myself up with good form.

No comments: